WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS - Check Our Corona Virus Update Page Below
Corona Virus Update
1. We are considered an “Essential Business” and have not been ordered to close. We will stay open to serve the public as long as possible. We are changing our open hours to: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. We will be open our posted hours-based on patient volume. What does that mean to you? Be sure and schedule ahead or call before you come. We will still be available via phone if an urgent situation arises.
2. We are very concerned with the safety of our patients and staff and are taking every available precaution.
3. Our staff, including Dr. Manz will be taking their temperatures and assessing their overall health. If anyone does not feel well and/or has an elevated temperature, they will be asked to stay home.
4. We ask that all of our patients do not attend their appointments if they are having symptoms.
5. We will be offering separate operating hours for elderly and vulnerable populations. This will be 11am to 12pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
6. We will follow all the rules for social distancing and will have markers posted to assist you with the appropriate distancing.
By following these guidelines set forth by the Ohio Health Department, we will be doing our best to ensure the safety of everyone who is a part of Midwest Chiropractic Center. We appreciate you and your business. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time if you have questions.
Thank you very much. I will be looking for your draft.